Disability Premium Support (DPS) is a NDIS Disability service provider operating all over Australia with a select team of qualified, experienced and professional staff.
Recognising that everyone is different, has different needs and goals, and that everyone lives their life differently has led us to adopt a flexible approach. Our disability in-home care and services are tailored to meet your specific needs. We invest quality time meeting with you to gain a full understanding of your unique circumstances. We always take the time to match you with the most compatible carrer or support worker who can help maximise your opportunities and potential.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
We know that you have many options and choices when it comes to NDIS Support Services. At DPS, we're very committed to providing the very best care.
Our main priority is to support you and your family by providing a Key Worker to help you build a fuller and more meaningful life. You deserve to receive high-quality services and our team has the skills and knowledge to provide high-quality support. Our main focus is to achieve your NDIS goals, both long and short term, we're here to help you along the way !
- Live independently
- Social and Community Participation
- Better manage your daily schedule and activities
- Access any other supports that you need
- Reconnect with your family and friends
- Achieve your desired level of personal independence
We provide high-quality daily personal support with activities of your day-to-day life. At DPS, our team can assist you with aiding and managing personal tasks in your daily life, enabling you to live your life independently.
- Support getting ready for your day
- Personal care and hygiene
- Help with household chores
- Help with food preparation and meals
- Support with health and fitness
- Accessing the community
- To attend your health appointments
- For drop off and pick up from/to activity centre
- Social or community outings
- Attending sports or social activities
- Developing relationships friendships
DPS offers premier services that are uniquely designed to support our NDIS participants with a team of qualified and experienced professionals. We are adamant about the commitment to finding the right individuals to provide optimal support to our participants and help them on their journey to their best life.
We want to elevate the status of support services with this revolutionary approach.
EMPATHYWHEN WELCOMING NEW PARTICIPANTS, WE ARE ALWAYS MINDFUL OF MENTAL HEALTH AND DISABILITY AND WELCOME PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE.
RESPECTWE DEMONSTRATE RESPECT TO OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF BY BEING POLITE AND THOUGHTFUL OF EACH PERSON AS WELL AS THEIR ABILITIES AND QUALITIES. WE RESPECT YOUR CHOICE AND CONTROL.
INTEGRITYWE STICK TO OUR WORD. WE HONOUR AGREEMENTS MADE AND MONITOR ALL SUPPORTS TO ENSURE FAIRNESS, TRUTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY.
RELIABILITYWE STRIVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON ALL COMMITMENTS MADE, ON TIME ADN CONSISTENTLY.
We are currently seeking Casual Disability Support Workers who are available full time to join us at Primacy Care Australia, a growing NDIS service provider. We are seeking energetic, passionate and highly committed individuals to be part of our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for helping individuals living with disability, participate and engage in social and community activities. You will be supporting NDIS participants with empathy, humanity and care.
- Offer support to participants and assist them to participate in all lifestyle activities of their choice and meet daily living needs as well as attaun better social participation in their community.
- Provide personal care and domestic support.
- Support and assist participants to achieve their goals and needs in relation to approved NDIS plan.
- Deliver high-quality, person-centered services to meet the needs of participants.
- Flexibility to fill in a variety of shifts as needed.
- Have a full victorian Driver's License.
- Current working with children's check
- Current valid first aid certificate, current national police check
- Own your own car and have full comprehensive roadworthy vehicle insurance.
- An understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme(NDIS)
- An ability to write comprehensive case notes and do this articulately, clearly, and concisely.
- A passion for mental health and disability and have high work ethics.